Evanston Cradle to Career is about all of us coming together to make a difference for our community’s children and youth.
Are you contacting us as an organization, business, or individual?
We would love to have you as an EC2C Partner. Becoming a partner means committing to the work of EC2C being a foundational part of your work as an organization. It means committing to greater equity in our community. It also means accepting the initiatives guiding principles and agreeing to shared goals and common metrics to evaluate our progress. Finally, it means making a modest financial contribution, based on the size of your organizational budget, to ensure the sustainability of this effort.
WHY BE A PARTNER IN EVANSTON CRADLE TO CAREER?
- Be at the forefront of collective systems change to improve the lives of children and families in Evanston
- Publicly demonstrate your investment in the collective goals and guiding principles of Evanston Cradle to Career
- Play an active role in shaping all major decisions about the structure and operations of Evanston Cradle to Career
- Strengthen the power of your organization’s programming through increased collaboration and networking
- Develop extensive relationships with many of Evanston’s key nonprofit and governmental leaders
- Ensure Evanston Cradle to Career is sustainable
Interested in partnering?
Please complete the form below.